Friday, July 10, 2015

Prince of Stride 40 minute demo/trial for JP PS+

Game: [プリンス・オブ・ストライド]
Genre: Otome Visual Novel.
Developer/Publisher: FIFS/Kadokawa 
Platform: PS Vita.
Official Site: http://posweb.jp/

If you have a Japanese PSN and PS+ you can try out Prince of Stride right now if you want.
From my 40 min experience sadly the heroine is not fully voiced...
The only voiced lines she had are at the beginning, seems like it only certain scenes then. :(
Also I think 40 minutes is too short for a VN trial, make it one hour and 30 min atleast...
Also I don't really like demo's that expire... except the JP Ar nosurge trial as it was like five hours!
 Which was long enough for me atleast.
Turns out this trial is no longer available as it was only there for like a week
before the game came out, so there is no way to try it out anymore.
So now you got two option check out the anime which is an alternative version of the game or
buy the game, I recommend checkingout the anime first to see if it interests you.
If you think its worth it to buy the game by all means go for it, I highly recommend it.

Enjoy this trial while it lasts... because it most certainly wasn't very long.

I don't usually write this sort of news post though, only if I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment