Friday, March 24, 2017

Harukanaru toki no naka de 3 ultimate - DLC content

Didn't you know about this yet? now you do.
While I honestly love the game so far and my impressions are positive and since I haven't
post in a while since I am busy trying to full comp it I'll do a post trying to detail
 how shameless KOEI is trying to get money out of their loyal Harutoki 3 fanbase.
BTW the game itself sold great in its first week, partly due to nostalgia and it being full voiced! 
 Yeah I just do not wish to ruin my mostly positive review of this game so this'll be separate.
No one will bother reporting or share their own thoughts on this anyway...

The good out of all this? the scenarios are fully voiced compared to Harutoki 6 and Gentou rondo DLC.
The bad? obviously your wallet is going to cry a whole lot! really if you love the boys so much it will.
If you do not have a JP PSN and have the game on your PS Vita count yourself blessed. 

 ---
March 3 2017 Scenario pack 1 sequel scenario in spring.
(Masaomi, Yuzuru, Hinoe, Atsumori and Shirogane.)
You can buy individually for 180 yen but the whole pack is 800 yen.
You're laughing now but you'll regret it.
April 3 2017 Scenario pack 2 sequel in spring.
(Kurou, Benkei, Kagetoki, Ridvan and... Tomomori)
You can buy individually for 180 yen but the whole pack is 800 yen.
Didn't preorder  the LE boxes? welp from this day you now have to pay 2500 yen
if you still want to romance Fujiwara no Yasuhira!
---
 
May 2 2017 Scenario to fight the black kirin... with after party for 900 yen.
Yeah its not like I wanted to fight you either...
 June 2 2017 Voice audio that was originally a first print for PSN DL version.
You can buy individually for 200 yen but the whole pack is 1800 yen.
(This one ought to be the most shameless, nice to see them sell it later but... ahahaha.)
---

July 3 2017 Sequel scenario in summer.
(Masaomi, Yuzuru, Hinoe, Atsumori.)
You can buy individually for 180 yen but the whole pack is 600 yen.
My himegimi... don't you want to spend more time with me? oh please do consider it.
August 3 2017 Sequel in summer.
 (Kurou, Benkei, Kagetoki, Ridvan.)
You can buy individually for 180 yen but the whole pack is 600 yen.
---

September 2 2017 Sequel scenario in fall.
(Masaomi, Yuzuru, Hinoe, Atsumori.)
You can buy individually for 180 yen but the whole pack is 600 yen.
Don't disappoint Atsumori-kun please.
October 3 2017 Sequel in fall.
 (Kurou, Benkei, Kagetoki, Ridvan.)
You can buy individually for 180 yen but the whole pack is 600 yen.
 ---

November 2 2017 Sequel scenario in winter.
(Masaomi, Yuzuru, Hinoe, Atsumori.)
You can buy individually for 180 yen but the whole pack is 600 yen.
Back again? i-i-its not like I wanted to spend more time with you b-baka.
 December 1 2017 Sequel in winter.
 (Kurou, Benkei, Kagetoki, Ridvan.)
You can buy individually for 180 yen but the whole pack is 600 yen.
 ---

 What can I do but sigh about all this? I can see they want to support this game in the long run
but I am so indifferent about this sort of stuff, I know its not that different from games but please this
reminds me of the Shining Resonance DLC schedule and my rant about how much it will cost you. 
However you can do the math yourself this time...   
I like how KOEI gave up on Shirogane and Tomomori's scenario's after the spring set dunno much
about Shirogane at the time of writing this but I have an unfavorable impression on Tomomori. 
I like supporting things I love and sometimes I won't bat and eye over it but DLC
 for visual novels especially otome games? oh puhlease I know I am not the only
one who feels this way many reviews on amazonJP just want them to stop this nonsense
 and want KOEI to include it with the game like it should be and I agree with them.
This isn't a mobile game and they should've included it from the beginning I do not know
about the quality of the scenarios but I heard they had amateurish writing and well
considering I could come up with something better I think I'll definitely pass now
 its just that because its voiced I actually want to buy it... someone stop me.
Its not that I do not want to buy but this is ridiculous and not the type I want to support.
Would you not gift this beautiful poor angelic young man some money?
Feel free to comment your own thoughts on this, I tried not to rant too much about it, lol.
Oh and I had fun making up the subtitles for the screenshots... they are inaccurate on purpose. 😂

1 comment:

  1. So this is the post you were talking about earlier...

    You are right though this is very shameless of KOEI trying to get money
    out of their fans, I wouldn't support it if I were you especially if the
    scenarios are of amateur level writing, your money is better spend elsewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete