Thursday, August 6, 2026

Kimi Ni Madoi Kimi Ni Oboreru - Review

His and her circumstances.
 Genre: VN.
Developer/publisher: Otomate.
Platform: Switch.
Official Site:https://www.otomate.jp/kiminimadoi/
Release date: 30-07-2026
  
This otome game has omegaverse elements, I know not much of this
and ended up treating it like any other otome game. Which it actually is.
I like the aesthetics and one of my new favorite seiyuu's were in this.
As well as Joe being an assistant director/supervisor.
I'm not sure about the actual director as they seem new but... they may be okay. 
Another note is that some of the writers for 9.R.I.P and Honey Vibes worked on this game. 
 
Disclaimer: This is purely my own opinion and it could be different from yours
this is not meant to be some kind of all-truth, just an opinion that came from playing this.
If you don't like what you're reading then close the tab, move on and just idk play it yourself.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pro's
- Great cast of characters & group dynamic.
Gorgeous art and music worthy buying the OST for.
- Neither too short or too long.
- Proper use of flashbacks. 
 
Grey Area
- Light in tone but has heavy undertones.
- Mature, sensitive contents.
- Doing all routes could seem repetitive but is still relatively unique to that character.
- Omegaverse elements are beginner friendly, this could be disappointing if you expect more.
 
Con's
- If you dislike the childhood friend or brother trope this otome could be your new hell.
(Wait is this really a con?!)
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Heroine.
Well Sayo is an Omega, when this was announced I saw disappointment that
she wasn't an Alpha... not sure why but not everyone needs to be a Sophia from CC.
That aside I loved Sayo's design! She's so adorable, she seems nice too. I'd be her friend.
Sayo's relationship with her non-blood related brother and friends
was fun to watch as well. I'd say she was balanced.
While optimistic Sayo can be a bit clumsy which more
often than not lead to hilarious situations. She's very human.
In certain routes she can be surprising in how she deals with a situation.
I thought she would be meek but she put thought to things. 
There's some shit she just won't take... and she tended to compensate which ranged
from being reasonable to absolutely savage and slapping someone's koala ass.
If you like it when the heroine actually pursues LI's she's pretty good!
at times I found her extremely selfish. Which is kinda nice in a way
since she knows what she wants, this is very clear in Ritsu's route. 

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art is gorgeous as always but when hasn't an otomate VN been?
other than them having helpers sometimes when an artist isn't available 
lately the art in their games has been pretty good and this game is no exception.
Sprites,Backgrounds and CG's all looked great.
Music was really good, I actually sat there for a minute just listening
to the title screen music. Its Cafe Enchante level. It generally fit the mood well.
This game also had more pleasant sound effects and I didn't have to mute them
because they were jarring or annoying. Kinda sad to compare to CC.
Seiyuu cast aren't goldies; I only recognize maybe three of them.
They all did their best and they sounded great especially my fav seiyuu!💖
System wise its nothing special, just normal VN stuff. 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This game has a relatively short common route or atleast I thought so.
You select someone right away and then go through a common route.
This also locks you onto whichever LI you choose since it changes who Sayo was closest to
during her highschool years before it goes into their individual route.
This is good since player choice matters.
The only LI's with a restriction were Ritsu and Akira but unlock after one playthrough. 
Other than that common route is a pretty standard introduction that eases you into it.
I kinda tuned out of it by route 5 but the first time through was fun in its own right.
Routes themselves were all unique with problems relevant to the LI so there was no overlap.
 ---
It didn't take me more than 4-5 hours to clear the common route. 
Routes are around 6-7 hours and my first play took about 10-11 hours.
I ended up clocking out at around 45-50 hours. It will of course depend
on your reading speed but so take this as an average, i'm not slow nor fast. 
There were few choices but nothing overstood its welcome. I do enjoy listening to the BGM
which probably slightly inflated my play time but it shouldn't be longer than 50 hours. 
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Overall KimiMadoi was a breezy otome game, fitting for its summer theme.
This is generally a SoL, there's not much plot and its mostly focused
on romance and character drama. So its more of a chara-ge.
The omegaverse theme was very entry level so even those unfamiliar can understand it.
This could be disappointing if you expected more but let's be real here they
simply made an otome with the omegaverse elements. Nothing wrong with that.
---
My worry was the potential of the heroine going into heat or someone she was talking to. 
Sayo has no control over this, its like a natural phenomenon that just... happens.
They made it clear its better it happens with someone when the feelings are mutual
and Sayo didn't interact much with strangers so my worries were unfound! 
I was a little afraid of bad ends, thankfully there weren't many and just two endings per route.
The story generally explored its themes in a safe way.😄
Mate or die sounded way more intense than Olympia Soiree's go find a husband
but for the most part the atmosphere with LI's was generally nice and cozy.😌
Having two years left to live is not fun but having a circle of friends
that care about you makes it a whole lot better.😌
--- 
I enjoyed the modern setting, I didn't think the plot was too intense
its mostly character and romance driven with drama. 
The narrative shouldn't be underestimated as it has some heavy undertones. 
I often took breaks and I recommend the same if its too much.
Like I could say I'm gonna bust through Nagi's route tonight! but then stuff happened.💀
Haha... no I couldn't finish it then cuz it was heavy and I finished the route the next day. 
Sayo also only has two years left to live and her only chance to survive is to mate
she has her own doubts and the heat thing is actually a negative thing.
They developed a medicine to treat its symptoms but it has limited effectiveness.
Despite the stakes what surprised me was that it was very light and airy in
most SoL scenes which took a load from the high-stakes premise or drama.
I don't think it was that deep but... some aspects here or there touched me. 
Things weren't always fun i'd say it was a balanced otome, the chara intereactions were gold.😂
Sayo befriended most LI's during her highschool days. Yea all of them are her friends
so romancing them should be easier right? haha no! they all got their circumstances. 
They do spend time detailing the past so it didn't feel weird that they were friendly.
I liked everything was fleshed out, had they not done this it would be even shorter.
I actually like this since it gives further depth to their relationships.
I also love how we get the see the POV of the LI. I liked seeing what they thing and feel.
Some LI's were simply more difficult due to their backgrounds or not for me. 
I also loved the scenes Sayo had with her brother even if it were just
normal daily interactions, it showed their bond as family well. 
Though I did think there was an obvious bias for the brother...
making it all the more painful he is a beta among a bunch of alpha's.
Generally all LI's are likable in some way but I can see it being disappointing
they were already friends but tbh if you're in Sayo's position there's no place for toxic LI's.
I suppose they could've added one... but i'm glad they didn't. Ritsu would kill them.💖
They all had their reasons for being which was the interesting part.
The character interactions were a highlight for me and I liked getting
to know everyone despite some repetitive aspects. 
9/10
I generally did have a good time but really don't come in here for the plot
it just felt like its kinda there to back up the romance much like Honey Vibes.
Thematically its good too and so was 9rip. So it does make sense why I enjoyed it. 

TL;DR: There's a lot of love and care put into it from the art to the music.
Its not very plot focused but if one of your fav seiyuu's is in this it might
be worth it for a spin.  I'd recommend it to anyone that doesn't mind
an otome game with great group dynamics and starter pack omegaverse.
Or those tired of long plot-heavy otome games and want something
where the romance is the plot. Subsequent plays can feel repetitive but
if you want to understand every LI, its still worth doing all routes.
I liked how relaxing the SoL bits were it gave balance despite the stakes. 
I enjoyed the little moments and character interactions unique to each route
but yea... if you're not up for heavy undertones or dislike
childhood friends/brother trope, KimiMadoi may not be for you.
 
As for localization chances, I think the chance is low but not impossible.
I wish I knew which games will get picked up, sometimes they pick up well
received titles or something you probably forgot about. Nobody knows. 
The japanese level i'd say is beginner-intermediate level, its a relatively simple
work focused on SoL and romance with maybe some scientific terms.
It should be accessible to learners of the language that already have the basics down.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 My play order was:
Kyoya > Kanata > Hinagi > Ritsu > Akira.
The initial three routes have no restrictions and can be interchanged as you like!
Ritsu and Akira can be played after one route is completed.
My own playorder kinda worked out since by the time I finished Hinagi
I was absolutely sold on Ritsu as a brother and wanted to do his route.
 
Recommended order:
Kanata > Kyouya > Hinagi > Ritsu > Akira.
 
Kanata; this route is rather normal, I think this is the best starter point.
Kyouya; It can be interchanged with Kanata, best before Hinagi.
Hinagi; Fairly balanced route but its better for midgame due to very heavy contents.
 Ritsu; Best for when you're the most invested into his character.
Akira; Aki... its fun to do him last almost as if you forgot, fairly cozy route.
I personally had no hard feelings after Aki's route, I did feel like they wanted to do more? 


 Character rambles after the jump, usual spoiler warning as well as some
of my fav CG's. So if you don't want any then don't read further.
Its mostly senile grandma rambles/commentary, not sure who's gonna
be interested in a wall o text of me talking about the routes.
I've pretty much said all there's to say so you're not missing much. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
[The hot mess route] 
 
Kyouya Kusakabe.
CV: Kumagai Kentarou.
 I did this route first since I generally don't really like this type; he's a flirty playboy.
I was more attracted to Ritsu tbh. Kyouya has no chance but he will get some time.
Kyouya is a barista at a cafe called Love Remedy maybe he's the cure to our problems?
TL;DR No, he is the problem. Atleast in his own route. Outside of it he's just
this nice barista that you can vent all your problems at AND get advice.💀
Sayo got along with Kyouya easily or maybe that's just due to his nature...
While Kyouya isn't an a schoolmate Sayo did know him during her school days
as she frequented his cafe. Sayo is an adult now and he was never weird back then.
Needless to say it may not be everyones cup of tea.
That aside the way their relationship was depicted was very sweet and he was
a very responsible adult. It brings the feeling of having a crush on some guy older
than you but you stay friends. Till one day life brings you together again and you're an adult.
Our lil bro called Sayo a neet and maybe there's a job at a certain cafe...
okay this is convenient, thanks for the tip bro. Or is he feeding her to an (alpha) wolf?!💀
Ritsu seemed a bit on edge... maybe the dream of him having unrequited feelings was true.💀💀💀
This game loves to do flashbacks of the heroines highschool life which illustrates
the relationship between then and now. Imo this is a proper use of flashbacks since
without the established relationship everything would've put me off since it happened so fast.
Speaking of things moving fast, everything was great till Sayo got into a heat right infront of him.
Kyouya is a good guy but I couldn't help but think he took advantage of Sayo.
I didn't really enjoy this part. It was too dubious.
It felt like Ritsu was judging her too... I am dying here. lil bro...........😭😭😭
Ever since they sorta got together Ritsu has just been staring daggers. It hurts. 
Well the dying part is technically true... she only has 2 years.💀 but this twist the knife in.
Things were just never the same... Kyouya just slides between the ladies.
How many girlfriends does he have?!  Are all Libra's like this?!
TBH For a playboy he's kinda predictable.
*Prepares the grill to roast him on* 
Maybe there are better options available? like Kanata.
Sadly we can't get rid of Kyouya.😔 Oh damn the lil bro looking about as ripped as Jinshi.😗
IDK this is just me coping and looking at other LI's because someone is an infidel. 
I feel like some manic pixie who wants to tell Kyouya he's cold cruel and heartless!😠
The flirting during the beach volley match made me want to breath fire
i've so had it with his flaky ass. He tried to act so normal afterward too
and he immediately tried to mediate and figure out what's wrong.
I'm dying... he's so libra. Okay maybe he deserves one more chance?😖
Well Kyouya has trouble saying no, very libra. Now that the situation is clearer
Sayo confronts his ass (Bargaining) and its not that bad but it can sure look like it.
Oh... also Sayo once told him that she liked him way back but then forgot cuz life. Nice.
He liked her too but nothing came of it.  I'm not sure to laugh or cry..............💀💀💀
Kyouya just acted like a responsible adult, now this I like.
Damn uhm well Sayo wanted to make it official and Kyouya locked the fuck in.
Oh Kyouya can lock in alright, just not long enough.(Just like me and Aki.)
Oh okay you got my attention now but then he starts being flaky again
and I am honestly just not sure anymore like is he messing with Sayo?!
surely not maybe just testing her? yes of course. (Bargaining) 
Oh man... I just don't know with this guy, feels like I am drowning
in my own emotions about this man.😅💀
Sayo was pretty great at keeping her head high and bounced back quickly
honestly I thought she was meek but she's quite put together.
Damn the heroine in this omegaverse otome game is actually pretty good. 
Kyouya is a very difficult character to like, you may like him at first and he is
 great with kids  but the narrative complicates things. I want to roast him.
Though he has his reasons which makes him flaky. His childhood wasn't great
nor is his artistic sense but I do think he's a good person.
He's very emotional and the past affect who he is today. 
Kyouya's pretty much a Koala, he wants love but is slow to truly commiting.
Literally Kyouya.
 Despite my ranting, I rate the route highly, I had no expectations
but Sayo really blew me away too. She and Mizushima saved this route.
I can definitely sync with I probably like Kyouya... too.
The ending was beautifully executed, Sayo cut no corners. Raw.
If it was me i'd want Kyouya to get his shit together too.
The narrative really put him in a person you love and hate
so it was very relatable to how I also felt about Kyouya.
Kyouya had a super hard time getting his own feelings straight
it was painful to watch honestly but narratively, not bad.
Asuka was also such a wingwoman, she really has Sayo's back.
Kyouya is a hot mess of a character so when he finally got his
shit together it was a massive relief. God bless.
I guess fucking around is easy but finding out your feelings ain't for him.💀
I know its not easy sometimes but oh man... he was a total mess. 
I loved the epilogue CG, a lot. Its likely my favorite of the entire route but I can really
hear the following line in my head because it describes Kyouya perfectly. 
The bad end was sad, they never make up and she doesn't find a mate...
she lived a mostly normal life with Ritsu for a year. He does wonder if this is right
and if she had no regrets of not getting together with Kyouya.
Ugh this sweetheart brother of hers... Sayo saw him again and he's back
to his usual antics and he just casually hangs with all the women. There was no CG.
The after story was just more of the usual but at this point what did you expect here?!
Well atleast they're happy and their feelings are mutual. I am outta here. May Kyouya
find a home even if it is not with me. Oh god someone adopt this Koala. Pretty please! 
8/10 
I'm sorry if my rambles about Kyouya are a mess that's cuz he is
and he makes me a mess. ISTG are all libra's like this?!💀
Its beyond embarrassing especially near the end, i'm at a loss for words.
The drama going on was draining, the part I loved was their childhood
connection and I just love and hate Kyouya as a character. 
Should've gone for Kanata or Hinagi.😩 Oh well atleast he's not Ruwo.💀
At the end of the day Kyouya is human and I liked how he faced his feelings.
Also the majority of this route was a cafe setting due Sayo working there
and this was something that I would've liked Enchante to have. 
It wasn't super sweet but all things considered it was a nice cafe romance.
Or am I just kidding myself here? oh well. 
The ending did seem to imply a change of jobs so its not like
she has to actually work there and she can change her mind or not.
After everything all I can say is ''this fucking libra'' when looking back at his route.
ISTG they build his character based on his signs. I have no proof other than memes.
 ~
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[The starter package route]
 
Kanata Seo.
CV: Horie Shun.
 NGL Kanata reminds me of Jusis from trails of coldsteel or Rufus if he cut his hair.😅
Unfortunately Kanata sounded a lot like Himuka to me... but he generally seemed nice.
Early on I had no real strong opinions on him. Kanata really was like Sayo's senpai.
Their lives had them part ways due to their studies sending them in different directions.
They met again years later when Sayo came back to the island.
This part of the plot is the most repetitive but everything else is relatively unique. 
I like there's a sense of realism that things aren't definite when highschool ends. 
This time we're not that close to a certain cafe owner, the closeness to Kanata or Hinagi
does feel more natural but sadly the start of the route wasn't very interesting.
Some scenes with everyone were still fun like they were in the common route.😄
I did have trouble getting into this route but I gradually came to like it more.
Kanata certainly isn't a bad guy, it just felt awkward due to his job.
The flashbacks scenes were cute though... they can feel a bit predictable especially
if you've already done a route. There's nothing about Kanata early on that
makes me say wow this is it, no instead  I am still thinking about that hot mess
of a libra or lil bro who can't practice a confession scene with me.💀
Surely there is something about Kanata that makes him stand out?! 
Nah he's just a good friend.  He lives in a big old-fashioned japanese house...
there was a choice where we could guess how many siblings he had and the correct one
was the funniest. Kanata has both a sister and a brother but they no longer live with him.
Unlike last route Sayo formally goes to Lufolia's matchmaking sessions.
Kanata is rather popular due his looks but he's not a flirt and shuts it down quickly.
Some random alpha was annoying but Kanata even shut him down, he's so protective.
It made me realize that getting matched with rando's is probably a bad idea
and the LI's all being people Sayo knew and close with is a good thing.
Its rather obvious quickly how Kanata feels, he wants nothing the best for Sayo
and wants to support her the best he can. He's so sweet i'm melting!
even when he was her senpai they were so... ugh what's stopping them?!
just make it official already aaaaaargh. Kanata's generally is safe but his
grandma is rather strict and traditional. She's not bad but she doesn't know better.
He has his own circumstances going on but he still wants to help a friend
and I really liked this about Kanata, this is even obvious outside his route. 
Sayo still works at Kyouya's place cuz its better than being a neet
but their relation is really professional and they're friends.
The route was generally low cortisol and I wasn't worried too much
which was a relief after the mess I previously sat through.
Kanata is too pure... he doesn't even consider himself
but he wants to make sure Sayo finds a mate even if it isn't him.
The moon is beautiful. Oh... that was an indirect confession wasn't it.
This is actually kinda painful its too obvious man, i'm dying here.💀
Its really a story of two old friends realizing their feelings for eachother
and Kanata really is self-less in prioritizing Sayo's happiness rather than his own.
Though he finally tells her how he always felt but his household has
some weird rules which restricts him but he's obliged to follow them since
they're his family that he cherishes. He has second thoughts about Sayo
going into his household because it means she will be entangled by the rules.
She'd have to have kids and may lose the freedom she has now.
The kids for some reason have to be a specific gender too.
Imagine loving someone so much you don't want to risk them
losing their freedom by not involving them with your household. 
I think that's a solid reason for not getting together with your childhood crush.
The scene where they slept next to each other was really sweet.
Kanata is so well behaved, the omega stuff did worry me but Sayo's safe with him.
He actually doesn't want to make Ritsu angry. Well Sayo has a lot to think about
but since she likes Kanata she puts in the legwork and gets him to court her.
Kanata doesn't mind and at this point I am sold on his character.
His grandma didn't put on too much resistance either which was a surprise. 
The group congratulate them on becoming a couple and Ritsu is just Ah so it is.💀
Brother you're so bad at hiding shit, the tone said it all.
He's actually a bit worried but he's fine so long she's not hurt well good news
for him Kanata seems like a swell dude compared to a certain libra.
I kept wondering if shit was going to brick, things were going too peachy. 
Sayo asked for a kiss and things proceeded in the most... pure way.
Kanata thought he was dreaming and I am like yea I can't believe this either.
He's so gentle and when she went into heat it was so consentual. Ritsu would be glad.
The drama starts when Sayo doesn't seem like a good candidate as an omega so Kanata's
grandma wants to find someone more suitable. Everyone else seems against it
but she is very stubborn due to the problems she faced in life.
Kanata's really loyal to Sayo though so he's like fuck this I choose you.
He also realizes he should think more of what she wants but he wants
to follow the standard his family has set for him. He feels guilty for this
and would wants to break it up since its no good like this.
Ah... I wish he'd think more so they can both be happy but I guess
its not easy for him with what his grandma wants. This hurts him as well.
Everyone was supportive to Sayo when she went back to work
she wasn't taking it well either. Man... Hinagi was really supportive
and wanted them both to work it out. Its very difficult and they can't be together right now.
Her advisor at Lufolia changed since Kanata is unavailable due recent events.
Hinagi has enough and confronts Kanata, he doesn't want him to give up on his feelings for Sayo. 
 Hinagi really talked sense into Kanata and pulled his head out of his ass.
Just in time before Sayo had another counseling session.
 Kanata found his resolve and I honestly found him really cool at this point.
It isn't an easy situation, choosing between duty for his family or the person he loves.
He asked for another chance and he shall get it, faster than Kyouya can make up his mind.
Ah... the kiss scene felt like sweet relief. His grandma is still as stubborn as ever
but the rest of Kanata's family seems to support him. So he really stands up for his love.
In the epilogue he apologizes and delivers the news they've... become mates.
Akira doesn't understand why he is here but why not? he's part of the gang.
Our lil bro just stayed silent before really telling Kanata he better take care of her.
If Ritsu continues like this he'll get the best lil bro award.😇
This is a new starting point for the both of them.
The bad end... is actually more of a subjective good end.
Its hilarious they both literally just said fuck it we ball--- err bail.
After Story: This was just a nice little extra time together with Kanata
he was a little bit mischevious perhaps?! seems like he enjoyed teasing Sayo.
Aww want me to kiss it better? oh well that didn't last long! he's too nice. 
There wasn't much else to it. This is truly the starter package route. 
 8.5/10
Kanata had a fairly normal route and I kinda liked it the further I got into it
to the point he became one of my favorite characters quite easily.
Or maybe its because the last route I did was a complete mess. 
Kanata didn't really impress me prior to his route but now I really see him as a sweetheart. 
I suppose it was rather tame compared to Kyouya's route
which messed up my expectations for real.💀💀💀
Kanata and his route were... so pure. I feel completely purified like some newborn baby.😇
Yea them being childhood friends is repetitive but the reasoning
of why they didn't get together is actually quite realistic and interesting
but I can understand if people found this route boring.
~
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Contents warning route] 
 
Hinagi Natsume.
CV: Chibi Souya.
Image kinda related because this guy masks like no tomorrow.
 
The friendly guy everyone knows and loves, he's a handyman amd
outside of his own route he much like Kanata just seemed normal friend. 
Hinagi was a great wingman in Kanata's route! which really surprised me.
I personally didn't find myself naturally attracted to Nagi like Miyabi or Lise
but he's someone I wouldn't mind hanging out with.😌
Well of course he's a childhood friend too, he also transferred into Sayo's class.
Nagi&Sayo actually have some weird magnetic attraction... the scene where
he was sleeping on the bench was cute and funny at the same time.
I thought it was worrisome he is always so genki, he seems to really push himself.
At the moment Sayo's pretty much a NEET so she wants to help Hinagi with his work
he does say calling herself a NEET is a bit harsh, awww he's so sweet.
Hinagi's a real slave driver TBH like this is the type of character that always
gets his friends to help him out with stuff, he's very sociable and a moodmaker.
Nagi really is the type you'd want to be friends with. He helps others too.
How does he do it...? its just his personality I suppose, i'd probably help him too.💀
Are all gemini's like this? ah is this another astrology meme route?! it sure fits the picture.
This random girl was on to something here... subtle foreshadowing.
Hmm... from his POV its obvious he had a hard time and was holding himself back.
Nagi really is a sweetheart... its kinda obvious he likes her since that is a common trope here
but damn he's really good at hiding it and trying to be normal or play it cool.
Hinagi also like subconsiously seems to distance himself so he slapped her hand away.
Not on purpose but it seems like is well aware of the consequences.  Lmao I just did
a route where Nagi gave Kana a talking-to but he's the one who needs it too.💀💀💀
Nagi's also a busy person but the romance was rather difficult this route
as he closed himself off on purpose and avoids facing the feelings he does feel.
Sayo found his behaviour worrisome so she called him out for it.
My favorite scene was probably the one where he gave her the seaglass
she kept it but kinda forgot about it after moving away. It did stir her
when she found it, the flashback scene explained more on it.
Anyway it was a relief when they finally talked about their feelings
any longer and it would've gotten frustrating.😅 
Ritsu gave them another stink eye like I am watching you but what else is new?
Actually after he ends up getting everyone to help out, he has a talk with Sayo
and he actually doesn't like being touched and he's not talked about this with anyone.
Nagi's really respectful and doesn't mind breaking it up which confuses Sayo
like he says he likes her and she likes him. So she decides to talk to Nagi about it.
Sayo wants to know what happened after she left the island... why Nagi brushed her hand away.
I started getting chills because I knew it was going to be shitty.
It seems he is unable to speak about it. He's afraid to be hated and can't bear it.
Sayo wants to help him though... he says its got nothing to do with her, that its his problem.
 Things are awkward for a hot minute but they communicated which was nice to see.
His dad was a workaholic and his mom couldn't stand it anymore she saw no future there.
He discovered he was an alpha which only music to his fathers ears. His parents were both beta's.
It was shocking to him since he thought he would be a beta too.
Unfortunately he couldn't live up to being an alpha so his fathers praise was short lived
he could no longer be himself and got bullied for not being like an alpha.
Thankfully he did found some acceptance after he transfered schools.
He wore a mask but he was able to be friends with everyone and have fun.
After a while he spoke with his dad again and he brought him to nobs
and he forced him to live through something. They basically forced him to mate
with some omega woman, his dad even blackmails him to keep doing it
for the sake of his family getting together. His mom found out and rescued him.
He has a lot of guilt over this and he transferred schools again.
Nagi asks if Sayo dislikes him now and of course not, its not his fault.
Sayo cried for him and Ritsu found out, he immediately wanted to know why
she didn't tell him everything just that it made her emotional.
Life goes on and they're a lot closer. Sayo helps him out with his odd jobs.
Unfortunately Nagi thinks she is pushing herself too much and wants to stop.
Like they'd still be friends and interact like normal. Sayo is against it. 
Yea... she went into heat at the worst timing. Erm well... atleast they liked eachother.
Sayo feels extremely guilty over this and Nagi is suffering PTSD trying not
to vomit his organs up what a lovely combo. Writer-san who hurt you?
Kana finds Nagi at his worst and offers a hand. Onii-chan supports Sayo.
She wants to find Nagi who has disappeared and resolve the situation
Kyouya sorta knew what kind of guy Nagi was the grit your teeth
and bear it while keeping a smiling face type. Meanwhile Kanata is trying to
talk sense into Hinagi and says he shouldn't run. Despite the sad situation
I find this funny because that's the opposite of what happened last route.💀
Hinagi's slowly starting the get a grip and have hope again.
Then he remembered how Sayo once cheered him up in the past
while he was miserable. She did this many times, even recently.
He wants to eat his own words since he realized just how dear she is to him.
So he calls her for one last job which leads to quite a sweet scene
of him apologizing for what happened even if it wasn't his fault.
He ended up jumping into the pool to cool off which was funny. 
Sayo felt equally guilty so she apologizes too. Nagi insists he was worse.
They come to a mutual agreement that it was on both of them.
She tried to pet him and then he pulled her into the pool, this is absolutely
my favorite scene in the entire route. Its a milestone of progress.
Nagi is now totally okay with Sayo touching him and she doesn't dislike it either.
They both realize their feelings but Nagi still has some doubts which is
understandable considering what he went through. So he asks for more time.
The stakes rose a little bit more which put pressure on Nagi.
Onii-san is mad and goes to see Nagi because he just knows who made her cry.
Ritsu really gave Nagi a seeing-to because one does not simply make
your sister cry. He also says the only one that can save her now is Nagi.
Why is he being an idiot? it reminded me of the little girl who was upset with
her friend in the beginning. Why are guys so stupid?! I knew it would play a part.
''If you make her cry again i'm gonna hit you for real'' - Ritsu.
Is it just me or does he have a threatening aura?
Later that night Nagi invited her on a date the following day which reduced a lot of tension.
Nagi's slowly come to terms with the situation. Sayo gives him a similar
looking seaglass which he will treasure. She has an attack again
which she finds strange, the timings and all. The medicine losing its effects.
She calls Akira who offers Nagi some advice while they're enroute.
Under no circumstances should he leave Sayo's side. So he hugs her
while fighting his own instincts. He confesses all of his feelings too.
What Sayo experienced isn't unique, Mizushima says they will be fine as long
as they're together and it works out. Which at this point I feel confident in too.
The best ending was sweet, Nagi overcame his trauma and Sayo found her mate.
Akira  researched into the activities of Nagi's father. He relays what he found
after Nagi seemed okay with it because its a touchy subject.
His dad still works for the company, though he may be punished his research
is still somewhat valuable. Nagi said he did feel a little relief like oh he's okay
but right now he has found his own place that he calls family.
Sayo hasn't found out what she wants to do so for now she'd like to keep
helping out Nagi with his work. Ah well atleast she's no longer a NEET.
Nagi also decided he may try participating in that photo contest that
they lowkey discussed before shit bricked. Nagi also says he loves
the look of the sea and the sky but he wants to see many more vistas.
I got a pretty good idea at what their future could look like...
but what I really love is how they both took a picture at the end.
Every single variation of the CG... I loved them all.
The bad end was tragic. Maybe look a bit better if a choice
increases Nagi's affection or not to avoid this outcome.
Somehow I laughed when Akira complained he was called into a meeting
with everyone who wondered where the heck Nagi ran disappeared to.
Akira figures he may not be in this town anymore. Let this man think
but Akira got roasted for being a tad inconsiderate for Sayo's case.
Onii-san is pissed and he is determined to drag Nagi's ass back here.
Sayo blames herself for this outcome. A year passed till she randomly
gets a message from Nagi who apologized. She got a little faith back... but it kinda
just ends there and idk how to interpreted it other than lil bro smacked him good.
After story: Well... there's no stopping him now. Get a room you two! wait
they're already alone... okay I will just leave these two to themselves then.😳 
I kinda tuned out in this after story because there was really not much they can
even tell anymore and if this got a FD i'm not sure what it would even cover. 
---
9/10 
I generally liked Hinagi's route, its similar to Kana's route but more slowburn.
Its really obvious how they all got their own circumstances and getting together
requires actually a bit of effort. Sayo's such a great MC since without her making things
clear and being supportive nothing would come of it. With Nagi its like meeting an
old friend, you still like him and fall for him more but something changed
that makes him not able to be as close as before while he still likes you.
Unfortunately some of the contents were tough to digest. I haven't seen anything
this bad happen to a character since moshikami. I think it is fine that chara's have
real trauma in stories like this, it should never be taboo, there is realism in it.
Not everyone may want this but imagine it happening to someone you know...
what you do then? ignore it?  Sayo is an amazing heroine and I will die on that hill. 
~
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Schadenfruede route]
 
Ritsu Tsuyuki.
CV: Ootsuka Takeo.
I have no memes so have like one of the first CG's in the game.
 The lil bro voiced by one of my fav seiyuu! I wasn't sure what to expect
but he seemed to be kind yet antisocial who doesn't want you to stare at him.
Actually he's 2 years younger than the heroine... so I should be saying otouto-kun
but idk I kept writing onii-chan. Its purely out of affection but maybe lil bro is better.💀
A tsundere... you know how they go. Due to the nature of the story I expected
Ritsu's route to be sad... since he is a beta and the story seems to imply
the best match is an alpha. Uh yea... either way I went in with hope.
Despite his attitude you can really see Ritsu does care... I liked that sweetness. 
Ritsu is a scorpio though... and maybe he's a bit intense at times
but for some reason he was always spitting truths, I liked that.
Also Ritsu makes me giggle a lot even if it was a random reply maybe I have just
been tuned by his seiyuu I can't help but love many roles he plays. Its hopeless. 
Ever wonder what it would be like to have Sunday as your brother? its nice... he's protective.
Nagi's route really proved that.
Other than that Ritsu truly is a green flag LI. You don't have to worry. 
The route started out with a thirst trap but that's tradition in this game.
What I loved was their interactions they're truly a bro and sis even if not blood-related.
In the past  Sayo's NEET energy took over and Ritsu had to personally wake her up
like its good morning call. I am dying and its only chapter 1. Ritsu threw their cat
onto her bed and it was super effective. How old is this cat? either way its well fed.
Uwa this is the worst (shit my sister saw me come out of the shower.) 
He has such a no-nonsense attitude and Ootsuka portrays it well I am dying here.😂
I had kinda brushed away that dream of her brother confessing to Sayo but it
may be real. The route also goes into their relationship since they were kids.
I think Ritsu was cuter as a kid though... but he toughed up a bit.
Ritsu is also a bit of a problem child... talking to him is difficult are all
scorpio's like this?! well... if Rin Enma is anything to go by then yes.💀
Sayo ends up helping Nagi with one of his jobs and ends up on Ritsu's campus.
The way he interacts with schoolmates was fun to see. when they saw
his sister they said they really looked alike. Ritsu denies.
We eventually get to see what happened 5 years ago before she left
and why Ritsu appeared to confess his feelings. Ritsu got really tsun
when he heard Sayo mention about getting a boyfriend.
Ritsu is quite jealous about this potentially happening even if he knows
he has no say in the matter. It hurts him because he loves her
to the point he doesn't want this to happen. Ritsu is also
a bit possessive but he hides it well. He tries so hard to be like
a brother to her and kills his own feelings to wish for more.
Ritsu is also very well aware of the rules of the world so he knows
he doesn't really have a chance if he wishes his sister to live. 
All i'm gonna say on this is... he wears his heart on his sleeve
and the writers must've had fun writing him as a character.
I mean he wears a shirt saying artificial.😂
Sayo stops being a neet and works at love melody, they ended up
talking about a drama about sibling love, the forbidden kind.
I am dying...... noooo. I mean yes continue this is good.
Kyouya doesn't see what's the big deal of forbidden stuff
but we know how he is! he's not exactly an angel.
When she got back home their cat went missing... and Ritsu is freaking out
so they both end up searching for Oyakata. It must mean a lot to Ritsu.
Nagi also helped out and it seems he has a lot of experience with cats. 
Thankfully this story has a happy ending and Sayo also tries to stop
Ritsu from beating himself up. Wait... is this foreshadowing?!
Its already been subtle with the T-shirt thing.
Lil bro overheard some convo where someone asked a girl
if I was an alpha instead of a beta would I have a better chance.
The dude who asks gets shat on and Ritsu knows the reality that he too
has little to no chance. Akira who was on campus just mumbles while he left.
Sayo noticed he was down so let's him know she's there for him if he wants to talk
but doesn't push him at all. Instead its like what's for dinner. xD
He slowly opened up a little which was nice to see.
Ugh even simple scenes like him drying her hair were satisfying.
then he trolls her by throwing a towel on her. Oh I can't hate him.
Seems like he has his own issues with some female students
and when Sayo tries to help he acts like he doesn't know them.
Uhm wtf... oh boy i'm reminded of Rin Enma again
she used similar stunts on goemon. Ritsu on the other hand
sounds like he is absolutely miserable right now wtf is he doing?!
When they're alone he snaps at the girl he is with and tells her to get lost.
Ah... he just didn't want his sister to see his nasty side.
Okay he's a scorpio alright, dayum. He should hit up Rin Enma.
Alone... he is still conflicted about his feelings for his sister and is beating himself up.
Meanwhile Sayo vents her frustration on Kyouya because who else?!
her other friends join in too and it felt like I was on the common route again.
They forced Ritsu to come and he ends up dragging Sayo back home
cuz she is drunk which leads to a bit of bickering. Oh my... a sibling squable.
They all planned this... and now they're watching them make up.😂💀 
On the way home she got Ritsu to carry her like she's some princess.
He didn't look like he was enjoying this... and complained.
Sayo gets him to explain the earlier incident and yea its nothing to worry about
he just didn't want that girl to be even more trouble if she knew who his sister was.
Sayo starts to wonder what it will be like if she's gone... Ritsu may meet more girls.
She fell asleep so he had to put her in bed too... what a spoiled little girl.
He immediately reflects on his own words too... he's so sweet I am dying. 
Sayo had no shame this route she went all in on her lil bro. I CAN'T.
Nagi suggested a kimodameshi so they all got together again.
Feels like this test of courage game was rigged since the pair up was predictable.
Kana&Akira, Kyouya&Nagi and... Sayo&Ritsu. This is so rigged its funny.😭😂💀
I feel a bit bad since Ritsu seems to not want any of this so I am not sure
how to feel. One one hand I want them to work it out. I kinda liked
Sayo being selfish here since we know what Ritsu really wants. Its just that
he is too rational, he's fully aware of his status and the fact Sayo needs an Alpha.
Sayo came down with a fever so he cared for her like a brother would.
They go into his past, its not really an interesting tale according to him
and he was even more of a problem child back then. Ritsu's an orphan
and he was taken in by Sayo's family.  He barely talked, to the point he thought
what is actually normal is strange. Like someone being kind to him.
He envied people with real families till he finally found Tsuyuki's family.
This was a good thing, Ritsu denies some things claiming he forgot
but he did call his new mom mother. He was such a cute kid.
He turned out alright, i'm glad he met Sayo's family.😌 
The way their parents talked about them was good, I love this aspect
of found family it was told in such a kind and gentle way I am melting.
They are a bit worried but want Sayo to live a happy life.
Ritsu struggles with this since he has feelings for her.
One day she went  his room, seeing the towel she wanted to clean
but also not disturb his place. For some reason this triggered a heat.
She just... grabbed the towel and rolled into his bed and thought it smelled nice, then
Ritsu found her.💀 LMAO this is like... oh no. I feel bad. This is like a reverse moshikami.
I hate and love this. Its not the bro you should worry about here, its the sister.(or Yourself) 
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 
Sayo grabs onto him and starts being clingey, she isn't being herself now
and acts out on impulse. Ritsu tries to stop it and reason with her  but its not working.
So he pushed her off and told her to leave when she calmed down. (Relief?!)
We then get to see the whole thing from his POV, which is reassuring.
 For a moment he thought it would be okay to just take her. Yet he didn't.
Ritsu figures that what happened is nestling which is why
it happened despite him being a beta. Like a good girl, Sayo
goes for a checkup and mentioned how the heat happened.
Kanata was such a wingman... ugh. Almost fell for him all over again.
He explained why its so difficult why it may not work and even if it did
things may never be the same. Ah... suddenly things are so heavy.
When she ran into Ritsu again it didn't feel too awkward. What a relief its
almost as if nothing happ--- wait no this is kinda bad but Kyouya offers his 50 mira
 Sayo seemed at a loss what to do. He inquires further like its not a thing but a person right.
He's very smart so he figures ita about someone she loves but can't quite have.
Damn this koala is much more reliable in other routes isn't he?
He says she should just do whatever is right for her.
They focused more on past events and Ritsu used to switch homes a lot
and even with the Tsuyuki's he struggles which almost ended in the same result.
Sayo picked up on this and tried really hard to connect with him.
Ritsu almost ran away because he was afraid he'd lose his newfound family again
and wants to really find his real parents. Sayo convinces him to come back with her
she's willing to help him find his parents too. Sadly turns out they were shit and in
no position to take care of a child. They would do it for child support aka extra money.
So basically Ritsu's an orphan but only as a half-truth, his parents abandoned him
and gave him to the system, they don't give a rats ass about him. 
Ritsu is a mess and when he tripped on the way back he cried a lot.
Sayo reassures him that he still has a family. She's his sister afterall.
 In the present she slowly figures out what is the right way out of this mess.
Anyway uh their parents wedding anniversary is coming up soon, it'll be 25 years!
OMG... this is ironic and sad considering she could die in two.
The two of them go out shopping for a gift like a proper bro and sis.
Its so embarassing to watch Sayo she gets dokidoki's over simple things
like watching him play a crane game, she's so down bad.
Ritsu's quite the expert he figured that shit out and gets the plush in no time.
Ritsu knows their parents... pretty well, enough to know what
they used to like such as tea, flowers or mystery novel.
In Ritsu's mind its just a normal amount. 
Well uh you know I thought the best end is likely not going to be what you'd like...
there's only one way and the narrative seems to be pushing to that.
Ritsu is so aware of it, he wants to be with her but she can't if she wishes to live long
and she's probably going to marry, get kids with that person.  Uwa~ Saiyaku.
Sayo is immediately like nooo.... but reels herself in quickly.
This doesn't stop her from asking hypothetical questions like what if there's a way.
He asks to hold his hand and close her eyes while listening to him telling
her nothing but lies so he says not to take it seriously?!
There was no text, just his voice to add to the experience.
There's no way it was all a lie... but he likes being a problem child
and constipate his feelings or pretend they're not real.💀💀💀
Uhm so Sayo wants to get an ear piercing so he helps her get some holes.😨
I can't believe we had an yameru, yamenai moment over this.💀
I can't take this seriously anymore... there will be a happy end right?! 
Things develop with Lufollia but Sayo hasn't talked to Ritsu about it
so Kanata says she really should. Basically they found a potential match
for her and there should be minimal issues. She brings it up with Ritsu that night
 while also confessing her feelings for him and thinks this is the only way.
She may not have felt this way 5 years ago but right now... she loves her brother. 
Ritsu starts blaming himself that this ended up happening, because he confessed back then.
 Sayo pushes him down and starts crying in his face like... why are you like this?!
Ritsu withdraws due to this... he doesn't even respond to his friends.
Sayo talks to her friends while Ritsu mopes around, he dug his own grave.
He knows he's like a brat right now and has so much guilt
over not being able to make her happy. Ritsu keeps saying he doesn't like her
he just can't allow himself to. Sayo ends up calling him out for his idiocy
and starts walking into the ocean like a suicidal maniac. Guess i'll die then!
Ritsu says he wasn't serious but the drama here is lovely.
Then she goes into heat... wow perfect timing. I liked the CG here
it really shows he does care despite him saying the opposite.
Ritsu finally starts being honest. Sigh... that's a relief. O-o-ow?!
While this is bittersweet I personally... am mixed at the execution of it
but its not bad, I still like Ritsu a whole lot but he's a problem child. 
Ritsu struggles with the rules of this world and due to this there is a heavy undertone.
After they get back home she apologizes for being selfish as they
have a talk with their parents who seem to be okay with their decision.
Their mom notes how happy Ritsu is now while he seems
he was puttin up with stuff more often than not.
Ritsu still mopes a little but when he ran into Akira he noted or more like sniffed
that something changed about him. Which means the 2nd gender can change.
At this point he is no longer a beta. Maybe its due to him biting her back then.
Ah... well that's the only way this could work out and this is a thing
that is possible in omegaverse so its not weird at all!
Uhm Ritsu just can't contain himself so he wants to go down bad with Sayo.
Ah I felt like something of a catharsis happened here... the knots all untied.
I hope Ootsuka-san was paid well give him a raise ISTG.
Ritsu ended up being a turbo tsun in the epilogue and they were
back to their usual self but someone is no longer trying to be a bro.
They bickered over which had the cuter face, I loved the CG here.
💝💕💞💖
The after story was very sweet. Unlike the others I immediately had to see it!
This made me salty Miyabi from unlogical got jack shit but I suppose
I can imagine this happening too at some point. Totally NORMAL.
Ritsu doesn't seem to think it looked good though.
Thank you otomate, but where is the unlogical FD?!
It is coming right?! ...Miyabi feels so done dirty compared to this. 
BTW what happened to the second volume of the DLC's licobits.😭
As for the bad end: Ritsu wasn't found after he went out for a bit
Nagi tried to console Sayo because they're friends afterall.
She isn't taking it well her brother's missing. Ritsu's bad end is
like its the other side of the coin of Nagi's since he helps out.
Sayo was able to see Ritsu for a split second... before he disappeared again.
Its an incredibly sad end but... it can be avoided.
9.5/10
Well this was a relatively straightforward route but it was quite slowburn, it did
almost everything I wanted it to!, I can understand if people find it boring.
I was wondering when the teased scene was going to happen and then it was
already way into chapter 5. Ritsu's route is such a thirst trap i'm mixed
on it in some areas but I do like Ritsu a whole lot. God I feel like a libra.
Also IDK why lately I am really enjoying the brother trope or found family.
He's like a rejected baby bird who found another home.😭 
 Ritsu's route felt a little lighter than Hinagi's route which is a good thing
since I can only take so much. Needless to say the writers knew the stakes and kept
it in mind and also remove them.  It was interesting to watch Ritsu and Sayo
interact and struggle with their feelings for eachother. The best end made sense.
For there to be a happy outcome in this setting there ain't another way.
Ritsu's an interesting brother figure, despite claiming to fake it why did it feel so genuine? 
their interactions felt real despite Ritsu killing his feelings. He does it out of love.
Anyway he's a scorpio and I don't really understand them... but IIRC in
tengostray's Goemon route it ended with Rin Enma being the best liar.💀
What I like the most about Ritsu is how rational he is and no matter what
he wants what is best for Sayo, if that isn't like a real bro IDK what is.
Ah... I just think he's so sweet and truly a brother. Makes me wish he was really my bro.😭
~
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[The you didn't forget about me, right? route.] (image related)
  
 Akira Yamashima.♓
CV: Kobayashi Chiaki.
 Lazy researcher, I decided to do him last because of potential story reasons
but there wasn't that much really, it was a cozy route! to put it positively.
My hunch was right because its very obvious right from the start
that he somehow knows Sayo, even referring to her by a number.
He's a bit of a weirdo and at first I wasn't sure about Akira at all
due to him making the situation awkward for everyone involved.
Also I wasn't sure what was up with him being able to smell everyones birth gender.💀 
Akira's generally lazy and loves food, he can be bribed due to this.
When I got to Akira's route I generally liked him more than at the start
and he's pretty good as a support character but I was unsure about him as a LI.
I was afraid he'd be a surprise childhood friend which couldn't be further from the truth.
Akira's common route events were the least interesting... nothing caught my eye
till the route was about to start and its nothing too surprising. Fairly chill.
Sayo seems to have completely forgotten one thing that's not relevant anywhere else.
I immediately went but why?! alright time to finish it.
Awww yea time to get thoroughly examined! no not like that.
I can't believe we're vibing with Akira, nothing much happened early on
and my thoughts were still mostly about Ritsu. I'm nowhere near commited here.
I am starting to see Nobs as No BS. Probably a sign I am done too.
They got separated and then Akira decided to treat Sayo like a lost child
and use the PSA intercom in the mall to get her to come to the info counter.😂💀
Other than that this route there was some infodumping which was pretty tiring
but none of it was too complicated. By now mostly everything made sense.
Other than that the route felt fairly normal a bit slow, the scene where
he grabbed her while asleep was cute. The vibes were mostly very chill
but there was one jumpscare with some random guy that Sayo bumped into.
Well Akira is a pretty laidback person. So it makes sense for it to be paced like this. 
This route was so cozy..... I kept nodding off. I feel like Akira now.
Akira is mostly busy developing some medicine, it could be groundbreaking
and if Sayo is willing to cooperate with him it would be helpful.
She doesn't mind at this point since she has faith in him. 
 Ritsu's ''trying'' to be a supportive brother but what else is new? does he even
know he ticks off all the green flags of a real one?! I miss him already.
Anyway results are everything but so is Sayo's well being. *Stare*
Lil bro makes sure she keeps herself in check.
Other than that nothing much happened... I was worried though.
Oh... uhm when Akira learns Oyakata's name he seems to recall
he's definitely saw him before. It was 10 years ago.
Ah yes of course he's a childhood friend too! but... they both forgot.
That day they helped an omega who overexerted themselves.
He met the cat when they walked to Sayo's home, I think had
he not done this he might've forgot completely.💀
Back in the present they give Oyakata a bath.
After this the memories basically come flowing back naturally.
Due to this Aki would love to continue to get to know Sayo.
The lil bro was extra protective this route, damn what a sweetie.😗
Not sure why we we're still signed up with Lufollia's matchmaking services
as the dudes have no chance but make some time. I feel bad because even if 
there was a nice candidate ain't no way. Bruh. Sayo flew into heat
and Akira dealt with it in the sweetest way, I didn't even feel awkward
because he kissed her. Its the only way he could give her the medicine. 
Kyouya could learn from this guy... anyway they work out their feelings
on their own terms. Akira's just a bit slow but that is no surprise.
This route had some minor npc drama about a 24th year old omega girl
and a father who was worried she had no mate but a beta BF.
The father wants her to help them out if she finds out a way. 
I realized that Akira is 25 but his gender was listed as unknown. I wondered of
him being an omega and that he could die any moment but it seems he has already
tested out a medicine on himself.   Ah... this thought kinda hurt, he's so sweet.
I started to lock in near the end of chapter 4, he looked so attractive suddenly. 
The plot pretty much focused on a potential way to save omegas
but there's no real way other than maybe what happened in Ritsu's route 
to which there is no gaurantee of since while its possible its rare.
The other way is medicine but its still experimental.
Anyway the cozy scenes continued, ah~~ I feel rejuvenated.
 Lil bro didn't seem to like Akira that much, its made clear when
she came home with him one day. Omg you're not my father! but I appreciate
the overprotectiveness. Damn wtf is wrong with him this route.
Akira tries to defend himself as he really did nothing but Ritsu is very worried
she will end up killed so I think his anger is somewhat justified.
Due to this Akira starts being distant so Mizushima starts asking questions
and she's willing to help her out as a friend. It was sad Akira wanted to stop
hanging around her, he definitely doesn't want her to die though.
In a sense he's not much different from everyone else, they're all so selfless
and don't even mind if Sayo doesn't end up with them as long as she lives.
Mizushima got our back though... and if not for her this may've been hopeless.
Akira goes to see lil bro but starts to call him Ritsu to show he's serious
as well as apologize for putting her at risk. This eased some tensions
between them but Ritsu would rather they parted ways.
Getting to know Sayo has changed Aki's perspective on her and she's no longer
just a patient with a number. He also genuinely enjoyed their time together.
He does feel bad about her potentially ending up with some stranger
so he ends up confessing his feelings. Which was really sweet.
After crying her eyes out she ends up kissing him, a real kiss not influenced by ''heat''.
Things get kinda depressive as Akira seems to have no more regrets
and just focuses on his work.  Also that father of the girl
also seems to be getting desperate. I had a bad feeling.
Sayo has been feeling a bit down and Nagi noticed so everyone got involved.
Maybe my worries were unfounded--- the father attempts to take Sayo as a hostage
even if he doesn't want to hurt her he wants to be heard. He wants them to give him
the medicine that they've been working on. Security seems to walk in on them
which makes him panic. Akira seems to notice Sayo cares about him
while he was trying to work. I'm surprised by how tense the situation got.
Akira tries to convince the man its him he wants and to let go of Sayo
to which he is easily convinced by. Akira makes it clear this medicine
is in the experimental stages. They can't just hand it over in case it has any
serious side effects that could even result in the death of the one who takes it.
Akira says its being made for Sayo and they can't make it without her.
Careless usage of the medicine could make his daughter suffer.
The father is just unreasonable at this point so Akira has to make it clear
its not like Sayo is some kind of special case. Nor is his own daughter.
Most of his reason for acting is because of his wife. He doesn't want
to lose his daughter either of her making a foolish decision to not mate.
Akira tells him the plain truth. They can't make a medicine for his daughter
because there's not enough funds or time. Its a case by case medicine.
The father would cling to even a tiny bit of hope if need be but the reality
is that the only way for him is for her daughter to survive is an alpha.
As the police arrive Sayo starts to talk about how she too has someone
she likes who isn't an alpha so she has to make her own choices.
Sometimes someones own feelings are more important than what is best.
He does understand that but he can't stand to lose his daughter.
In the heat of the moment he sees no other option, Sayo is knocked away
and the next moment Akira is holding the knife with his bare hand.
He swears no one else here is getting hurt. They're able to disarm the man now.
Before that Akira wants to talk to Sayo which can't seem to wait
so they go to his lab. She's not injured but he was a bit worried.
Akira wants her to live life without her worrying about him
but she can't do that since he means too much to her.
Suddenly Akira understands and won't hold himself back and starts being selfish.
He asks her to give him another year and he will work something out.
So that the two of them can live in the future. Of course Sayo doesn't mind.
Due to the incident, the daughter decided to be a little bit more mindful
no matter what choice she eventually makes. They talk to Sayo's parents so
that they know what's going to happen and that her fate still hangs in the balance.
Ritsu's just kinda there sitting there in silence. Akira isn't able to give up on Sayo
so he apologizes to Ritsu. Who just sighs. Not like he has any say in the matter.
Then Ritsu says Akira pisses him off in general but since his sister trusts him
he will put up with it so he better work himself to death to save her.
If anything happens to Sayo, Ritsu will personally kill Akira. DAMN BRO ILU.💕
The pron scene was really sweet too but what do you expect from such a sweet LI?! 
The epilogue was cute, I love their daily interaction now that they live together.
Eh I guess that is kinda it?! hmm... I am sure it'll work out! Akira definitely
surprised me with his determination at the end but... he better work or else.😨
 Bad end: Well Sayo got hurt in the scuffle and suffers a grave injure.
 Akira visits her room in the hospital sometimes and tries to talk to her
but she's pretty much in a coma, yea she is living but is unable to wake up.
Aki just wants her to be healthy again but it kinda just ends like this...
Its a sad end that much like others can be avoided.
The after story was a nice little extra it gave the sensual smooch.
Aki sounded extra satisfied after the deed was done. 
These afters are at their best for when you're invested into the character
and just want a little bit more content set after the epilogue. 
 8.7/10 
I'll admit I had trouble locking into Akira's route, I went through with it
solely out of curiosity. The first half felt similar to Kanata, very cozy.
I found Akira's route to be rather standard and it was a bit of a sleeper. 
I kinda guessed she knew him too. I lowkey feel bad about Akira's case since
Sayo didn't interact with him that much nor did were they schoolmates
its normal for memories to fade. It was written with a sense of realism
what was also real is that Akira pretty much made me fall asleep which felt
oddly relatable considering his personality. Dude so chill I'm about to nod off.
For some reason I don't want to say its because the route is boring... but it kinda is.
In terms of how engaging it was I think Nagi and Ritsu were better.
I'll say this though; Aki's probably the sweetest next to Kanata.
There was little to NoBS which is kinda funny considering his employent.
There were also so many great moments with a CG that I had a hard
time choosing favorites. This was mostly a healing route and the drama
in the end was appropriate and properly foreshadowed in early chapters
but it did feel just a litte bit forced. Security must have been nodding of.😂💀
I liked the gentle nature and it made me appreciate some things
to the point that I say its thematically goodits just a bit open ended?
Its the only route that made me go yea that's nice but is that it?
With that in mind yea its totally okay to go after your non-blood related brother. 
~
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
My Fav route:
Ritsu > Hinagi >Kanata&Akira > Kyouya.
I think Kyouya's route is pretty good it was a bit of a hot mess.
After all the other routes I liked him more as a support.
He's the stuffed koala support animal.😅
Kana's route was tame, shit eventually hit the fan with Nagi but I still
liked Nagi's route more than some others because of the epilogue.
Ritsu's route generally was enjoyable despite him being a problem child
but NGL it was very much a thirst trap. Ootsuka did an amazing job voicing him
however I may be biased because i've become a bit of a fan.😌 
Akira had a pretty sweet route, I just couldn't lock in ah... now I know
what it feels like to be Kyouya. I am sorry for shitposting.😞

My Fav character:
Ritsu > Hinagi/Kanata > Sayo > Mizushima >Akira>Kyouya.
They're all great in their own way so this is useless!
or only good to see who I really liked in this game.
 
Bad ending ranking in terms of how brutal they were:
Akira > Ritsu / Nagi / Kyouya > Kana.
(Kana definitely had the best bad ending though. in a NoBS sense
I mean it wasn't brutal just well executed.)
 
 Final Thoughts
Its hilarious how down bad she was for her (non-blood related) brother in his route.💀
 I thought it was rather enjoyable. The strong part is not the overall plot.
Its the characterization. The characters struggle emotionally and are tied down in
ways that they could not simply get together or hesitate. I had almost no expectations
and idk or care much for omegaverse but narratively it was pretty decent for being
romance driven. The plot is there like honey vibes  but the characters really made this game.
While there are no landmine bad ends the narrative can be heavy, they knew how
to balance it out with casual scenes.  What do you mean she has only two years left
if she doesn't act?! If I had to compare this to crazy chain its a lot lighter almost relaxing.
There were also more romance scenes which made me want a FD for CC even more.😖
This game could be hell if you dislike certain tropes; childhood friends/brother. 
I think they did their best to do some new take on it, I can see the appeal
but while I had a good time I do prefer a more varied cast.
The length was fine, had the routes been any longer it would've overstayed its
welcome this is especially true for characters like Kyouya. What I loved
is that they're not perfect childhood friends who just like the heroine.
There are valid reasons why they choose not to pursue her romantically.
Outside of their route they remain in the friendzone without issues
they're all too kind honestly, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.😌
It made me think about relationships in general too even if none of it was deep. 
The character relationships were all great and it was so fun to see them
interact with eachother both in the common and individual routes. 
I don't really have much to complain, yea it could be repetitive to do all routes
but even then they all had their own stories. They honestly just played it safe
which makes it perfect for beginners or those who're not interested in plot heavy stuff.
If omegaverse is an ocean then KimiMadoi is only the beach to dip your toes in the water. 
Had they wanted to this could be even darker but instead its fairly breezy.
Kanata was probably the lightest whereas Hinagi was the heaviest. I was surprised
Nagi had no restrictions. If I did his route first it may even affect my enjoyment
whereas the first route I actually did could just seem like a hot mess in comparison. 
The heroine was also great and she really slayed, particularly in Hinagi & Kyouya route.
Oh yea go slap that koala's ass! and if she's not doing it then its our lil bro because
one does not simply hurt your sister. Oh... he's one of the best bro's out there.😄
Don't get me started on how down bad she was for her brother in his route.
Ah its like the writers of 9rip and Honey Vibes shook hands and made a lovechild.
Yep that's Kimi Ni Madoi, Kimi Ni Oboreru!
Even if its a relatively simple otome, I have no regrets playing this.
Crazy Chain left me a bit battered and KimiMadoi healed those wounds!
I suppose they could've told this story without omegaverse elements involved
and some stuff wouldn't change but i'll write it off as an honest attempt to weave
otome with omegaverse. Maybe not stellar but I had fun my rating reflects this.
9/10
Even if this never got a FD I had a satisfying feeling leaving it behind.
I will miss them all in some way, especially brother dearest. 
 
As for future otome i'm interested in; Sullyland looks good.
Le Mirage Mystique is a question mark for me, while the seiyuu cast are
all goldies from the psvita era that I generally do like, something tells me no 
much like it did for handsome laundering. I won't write it off completely
but I don't want to put too much on my plate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment